A rare moment of introspection from the dubstep fb page I follow
thank you wolbersgal such a great review!!! so far all I’ve done today at the all nations is the tricky general knowledge crossword in the sunday age with an old bloke, eatin a veal parmy and chatted shit about the crappy regulars with the good regulars god bless this pub
I’ll do urbanspoon next if ya want, anything to keep the all nations running and make sure you’re getting the fair blue appreciation u deserve. love u xx
Used to hang above my Pop’s bed, it was his favourite. Now it catches the light in my cousin’s room.
There is a dying siamese fighting fish in my freezer and it’s so sad i just checked in on him and he’s just slowly swimming around ;((
g0nna d0 s0 much hack w graveyardboner AKA nasT n3cr0
i am m0gg
Doing this because I am giddy from not leaving the house for four days (except for my little surrealist foray to the guitar shoppe today with @cragdavid) and I don’t feel real at all so here’s some piccaroos.
1. Coming home from a shift at Journal cafe (in March maybe??) where I worked with Craggy and feeling calm as fuck because Johnny most likely did something turd-like but I destroyed him with my meditative stare. Probably waiting for her to get home so we could sit on the balcony together
2. Tryin to be tough realising my fringe was finally grown out with my 2k14 wall planner in the background that I’ve since mutilated and destroyed, feels like a year ago but was only a few months now
3. A dress I got from an oppy that I’ve never worn outside the house without some kind of jacket/shirt on top, all my silly things I drag from house to house in foreground, tryin to be a lady I guess but lord knows you can take the girl out of Ballina but you can’t take Ballina outta the girl
4. In my new house with my cool ceiling plaster that looks like vulvas and a slap dash chignon
5. The day I left Hobart, the first day after the winter solstice, my eyes look glassy as fuck but I hadn’t been crying or doin anything naughty, I’d stayed up late the night before with deshilholleseamus to watch a midnight performance in a cathedral and I was pretty sad to be leaving, I think
6. Hhahahahahhhahahhahaha who the fuck do i think I am anne frank or cindy sherman or something lol
Just started casually finger picking stairway to heaven what does it meannnn
wolbersgal said: All cancers are watermelon, it's a science. Do me (even though we all know I'm a kirschkuchen)
you’re absolutely a fruit of some description and i think a cherry is pretty good but not exact. but there’s lots of bad things about cherries too! cherries are often yucky and bruised and are frankly only seasonal and once i took a bag of cherries to a picnic and got drunk and stashed them back in my bag and forgot about them for a few days and they were grosssssss and they leaked a little and got on my sketchbook
you give off a punnet vibe though, i’d say seedless grapes because they are exceptionally well rounded and are sweet but not too sweet
Bed concept: little patch of earth warmed by a molten stream of lava that flows steadily beneath your bedroom floor
Every time you looked behind you and there was only one set of footprints… child, that is when I was in your bed being the big spoon to keep you warm
A storage room with salvaged effigies and sculptures awaiting restoration after a flood in Florence, Italy, in 1966 (photo by Balthazar Korab, 1926-2013)
Life gets a lot more interesting when your nemesis returns!
cragdavid said: wolbers we need a mother/daughter pool night there's a cool new drink called the 'dead lizard' which is half coke half raspberry lemonade that I wanna knock back a couple of with ya
oh craggy soon as i’m rid of this flu i’m gonna shout ya to a night you wont forget in a hurry ;)) is there alcohol in a dead lizard? sounds like a piece of piss but a piece of piss i’d love 2 drink with you